At Noreco we want to make sure that you are satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason an item is not what you expected or you have simply changed your mind, it can be returned for an exchange or credit note (valid for 3 months). Earrings cannot be returned or exchanged due to health regulations.
Please note that an item will only be accepted for exchange or credit note under the following conditions:
- The item is unused, unworn and in brand new condition with packaging intact and the original labels attached
- A copy of a valid receipt is included with the return
- The item is returned within 14 days of the original receipt
- Please note that all conditions must be adhered to for returns and exchanges or they will not be accepted
Instructions on how to make a return for exchange or credit note
- Ensure you meet all conditions outlined above
- Contact Noreco at email@example.com to obtain a return authority number. Note: Any returns sent without a return authority number marked on the outside of the package will be refused and marked return to sender.
- Choose the item(s) you would like to exchange for and they will be held until we receive your return.
- Return the item(s) to be exchanged, mark the return authority number on the outside of the package and include a self-addressed pre-paid satchel for your new items to be returned in (ensuring it is the correct size for the items you are exchanging for).
Return address is:
PO Box 751
WODONGA, VIC. 3689
Noreco does not refund shipping costs.
It is recommended that you use a trackable shipping method as we cannot accept responsibility for items damaged or lost in transit to us.Please note: We do not accept exchanges on orders shipped outside Australia. All orders shipped outside Australia are final.