Terms and Conditions
You are advised to read these terms and conditions before placing an order.
By using this website, purchasing a product and/or completing the registration process you agree to these terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) and accept the disclaimers that you have understood these Terms and Conditions.
Noreco reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and those amendments will be effective immediately upon being published on this website. Noreco reserves the right to change information and or pricing at any time.
This website may be accessed for personal, non-commercial use only.
Noreco.com.au is not liable for any content which has not been uploaded or created by Noreco.
By registering you agree that you are over the age of 18.
LeeLoo Bird Jewellery
LeeLoo Bird Jewellery is handmade, and some “beauty spots” as we like to call it, only add a unique character to your piece.
Please note that wear and tear during the course of normal use is not considered a fault.
LeeLoo Bird jewellery is delicate and should be handled carefully as explained in the product care card that is enclosed with your order.
SS: Sterling silver 925 (oxidized or regular tone)
GP (regular yellow tone) or RGP (rose tone):
. Gold plated on sterling silver 925 (vermeil)
. One micro (1 layer of gold) - 18 carats
. Protected anti tarnish by electric nano ceramic & resin protection
Your order will be shipped within 48 hours from receipt of order. When your order has been shipped you will receive a confirmation email.
We take care to ensure our inventory is always up to date, if however the item you have selected has sold out between updates of stock availability on our website, we will contact you immediately by phone or email to advise you of a new delivery time frame.
Please understand that a delay may occur if your credit card was declined or if your address requires verification due to insufficient information.
All prices quoted are in $AUD.
- A flat rate of $10 shipping is charged on all orders within Australia *
- Any orders over $150 are shipped free of charge *
- Orders are shipped via Australia Post
- In most cases orders will be received within 3-7 business days of shipping. Bulky items or deliveries to remote locations may take longer.
- Please note: We do not deliver to any postal box address.
* Large items are measured on cubic weight and may incur an extra fee. If an extra fee is payable, we will contact you to confirm payment before your order is dispatched.
Worldwide Shipping Information
We ship to all International destinations and will do our best to get your purchase to you as quickly as possible. Please note however that you may be liable for the destination country's import taxes. Customs and import taxes are levied when a parcel reaches its destination and we have no control over these charges.
Delivery is typically 10 business days, depending on which country the parcel is being delivered. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing an order for an international shipping quote.
- Shipping outside Australia starts at $20*
- All orders are sent via Australia Post Air Mail
- In most cases orders will be received within 7-14 business days of shipping, although certain destinations may take longer
- International customers are responsible for their own local duties and taxes. Please contact us if your parcel does not arrive within the specified time.
- Orders will be dispatched within 48 hours of placement
- Please note: We do not deliver to any postal box address
* We reserve the right to charge a higher delivery rate for some international destinations or orders that are unusually bulky or heavy items – we will contact you to confirm payment before your order is dispatched.
We cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances (eg., strikes, floods etc). If there are delays due to stock reasons, Noreco will notify you and you will have the option of changing or cancelling your order.
It is important to us that our products arrive in perfect condition and we take great care to ensure your order is packed in a protected manner. In the unfortunate event an order arrives damaged, we will try to replace your purchase if it is possible.
We do require that you contact us within 7 days of receipt of damaged package by email at email@example.com with a description of damage and also a digital image of the damage. We will assess the damage on a case-by-case basis and rectify the issue as soon as possible.
PaymentWe accept Visa, Mastercard and Afterpay.
All prices shown are in Australian Dollars. All prices shown exclude delivery costs
Noreco is powered by Shopify. Shopify stores include a 128 bit SSL certificate that's used by the store shopping cart. As well, Shopify's ecommerce hosting and software is Level 1 PCI compliant.
Once an order has been confirmed by us there can be no cancellation. Norēco reserves the right to cancel orders that we believe to be fraudulent.
At Noreco we want to make sure that you are satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason an item is not what you expected or you have simply changed your mind, it can be returned for an exchange or credit note (valid for 3 months). Please note, earrings cannot be returned or exchanged due to health regulations.
Please note that an item will only be accepted for exchange or credit note under the following conditions:
- The item is unused, unworn and in brand new condition with packaging intact and the original labels attached
- A copy of a valid receipt is included with the return
- The item is returned within 14 days of the original receipt
- Please note that all conditions must be adhered to for returns and exchanges or they will not be accepted
Instructions on how to make a return for exchange or credit note
- Ensure you meet all conditions outlined above
- Contact Noreco at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return authority number. Note: Any returns sent without a return authority number marked on the outside of the package will be refused and marked return to sender.
- Choose the item(s) you would like to exchange for and they will be held until we receive your return.
- Return the item(s) to be exchanged, mark the return authority number on the outside of the package and include a self-addressed pre-paid satchel for your new items to be returned in (ensuring it is the correct size for the items you are exchanging for).
Return address is:
PO Box 751
WODONGA, VIC. 3689
Noreco does not refund shipping costs.
It is recommended that you use a trackable shipping method as we cannot accept responsibility for items damaged or lost in transit to us.
Please note: We do not accept exchanges on orders shipped outside Australia. All orders shipped outside Australia are final.
This website and each part of it including but not limited to text, drawings, images, product description are protected by the Copyright Act. All rights are reserved to Noreco. You may not reproduce from this site.
Noreco will only record your email address if you make a purchase, send us a message or subscribe to our mailing list.
Registered user's details will only be used for the purpose in which you have provided it.
No data collected from the site will be disclosed to a third party except where you have given permission or it is legally required.
Whilst Noreco endeavours to keep our website accurate, it may contain errors, inaccuracies or may not be up to date at the time of viewing.
Noreco, its employees, agents or contractors are NOT liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to the use of this website or any other website linked to this website. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, and punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
Noreco reserves the right to update the terms and conditions set out herein without notice.